Below is the growing list of utilities and research organizations that have implemented ULT energy rebate/incentive programs for buying our freezers so far . . .
- Duke University
- Eversource Energy (formerly NStar) rebate for:
Harvard University Faculty of Arts & Sciences
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company rebates for:
Bay area commercial biotech and biopharma users
University of California San Francisco
- San Diego Gas and Electric rebate for:
University of California San Diego
- Seattle City Light rebates for:
University of Washington Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Stanford University
- University of California Riverside
- University of Pennsylvania
It’s quite possible that your research organization could also benefit from a utility or internal energy rebate program for ULT freezer replacement with Stirling Ultracold models. Contact your utility or Stirling Ultracold representative to help with setting up the rebate process.