With today’s advancements in pharma and biotech research, we understand the need to keep biological materials at ultra-low temperatures for Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) and delivery of specimens. The ULT25 is the only portable solution available today for bringing ULT storage to the patient, making it ideal for clinical trials and biological material delivery. The ULT25 is a small, lightweight, and efficient ULT freezer, maintaining temperatures as low as -86°C and up to -20°C. Although the ULT freezer is small, it features the superior reliability of our free-piston Stirling engine.
The ULT25 provides a unique solution for any organization that needs to store samples either for collection or delivery. With the importance of your biological samples in mind, we designed this small, lightweight, transportable ULT freezer. The ULT25 is the best ULT technology for making sure that your samples are safe in remote locations.
Clinical Trials & Biologics Delivery Problem Solver
Due to its small size and light weight, the ULT25 can be inexpensively transported to anywhere in the world, making it ideal for remote specimen collection and delivery. The ability to easily ship the ULT25 anywhere in the world at low costs provides opportunities for many CROs to send ULT freezers to those in the field collecting samples that need to be stored at ultra-low temperatures. The need to store biological materials at ultra-low temperatures in clinical trials is another area where Stirling Ultracold’s ULT25 provides unique and desirable features. The compact ULT freezer can even be plugged into a mobile power supply to transport between different site locations.
The ULT25’s Unique Features Include:
- It weighs only 46 lbs. (empty), making it easy to carry and ship at the lowest cost.
- The freezer chamber is protected by two lids and a lid latch, which ensures that your samples will remain at the desired temperature set point.
- An LED control panel monitors and sets internal temperatures, as well as other operating and diagnostic controls features.
- The AC and DC power connections plug into any outlet, worldwide (110V to 240V), or a 12V DC mobile power supply.
- It safely stores up to 18 standard 2” boxes.
- Like other Stirling Ultracold ULT freezers, The ULT25 uses 100% natural refrigerants, with the industry’s lowest energy consumption of less than 2.8 kWh/day (-80°C).
The ULT25 is the ideal solution for bringing ULT storage to the patient, whether gathering and storing specimens for clinical trials in remote locations or delivering biologics to patients anywhere in the world.
Although it may be small in size, the ULT25 portable ULT freezer can have a large impact on your research program. If there are people in your organization involved in clinical trials or sample delivery, they may appreciate it if you pass this post onto them.