What inspires you? If working in a team environment where authentic communication and treating colleagues with respect are required, think about BioLife Solutions.
We have a special culture here. Three times named one of the 100 best companies to work for in Washington state (2013, 2015, 2020), we’re all about all team members having a voice, solving problems together, getting the work done and keeping our promises to each other.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would thrive in, please have a look at our current openings and apply!
Perks of working at BioLife Solutions include:
- At-market competitive wages
- Affordable, high-quality medical, dental and vision insurance for team members and their dependents
- 401k matching program
- Generous company stock awards
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- “Promote from Within” preference – opportunities for advancement
- Paid parental leave
Class-defining solutions for biological and pharmaceutical storage.