BioT™ LN2 Transporter
< -150°C Liquid Nitrogen Transporter
BioT LN2 Transporter is a breakthrough portable, liquid nitrogen transport solution for handling valuable temperature-sensitive frozen biosamples.
- Maintains <-180˚C to -150˚C for 1.5 to 2 hours
- Holds > 6 standard 2-inch cryostorage boxes or 24, 250 mL cassettes
- Ideal for freezing samples at a collection site
- Lightweight, built-in finger grips for easy carrying
- Intuitive assembly, highly durable materials
Comprised of five parts: magnetized lid, thermo-conductive basket, thermo-conductive shelf plate, absorbent/baffle pad and base chamber. With the addition of LN2, (~ 2.7L) the internal chamber will reach <-150˚C within approximately 10 minutes.