BioT™ ULT Transporter
< -70°C to -50°C Dry-Ice Based Temperature Stability System
BioT ULT Transporter is a breakthrough portable solution for handling and transporting valuable temperature-sensitive frozen biosamples. The BioT ULT Transporter uses dry-ice based temperature stability to keep samples frozen during short-term transport or processing.
- Maintains < -70°C and -50°C for over 24 hours with minimal dry ice
- Ideal for freezing samples at a collection site.
- Holds up to 8 standard 2-inch cryostorage boxes or 18, 250 mL cassettes
- Lightweight, built-in finger grips for easy carrying
- Intuitive assembly, highly durable materials
Comprised of three parts: magnetized lid, DIR™ dry ice retainer and base chamber. The closed-cell high-density polyethylene foam construction of the lid and base chamber is durable, non-absorbent, and remains comfortable to the touch even when loaded with dry ice and frozen materials. The magnetized lid ensures safe transport of the contents. The DIR retainer is constructed of a thermo-conductive aluminum alloy anodized for durability.