Temperature monitoring solutions.
VersAlert is retiring on June 1, 2023. To get the most out of your monitoring system and the latest technology, we recommend upgrading to SenseAnywhere.
SenseAnywhere System Benefits
- Automatic temperature and temperature alarm monitoring from anywhere internet can be accessed
- A critical component of contingency planning for any customer
- Meets 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Audit trail to record temperature history of samples
Lab Monitoring Benefits
- Monitor all your freezers or incubators with a single cloud service
- Monitor a fleet of refrigerators, freezers, incubators, etc.
Indoor AccessPoint Benefits
- Automatically discovers SenseAnywhere AccessPoint and transmits data to the Cloud
- AccessPoint connects to cloud via Ethernet cord
- The IP address is automatically assigned
- Transmits temperature data from the PT100 probe to the AccessPoint
- Small Size: 1” x 1.38” x 5.63” (25mm x 35mm x 143mm) – with antenna
- AiroSensor contains temperature and motion sensors
- Temperature range -40°C to 70°C
- Accuracy- +/-0.15°C
- Range: Up to 600m (1968ft) line of sight
- Temperature range: -200°C to 200°C
- Class A RTD providing industry-standard temperature tolerance
“SenseAnywhere has proven to be the ultimate solution for temperature monitoring. The University of North Carolina Policy Collaboratory (NCPC) wanted the ability to track biological product distribution in a fluid environment. SenseAnywhere’s mobile access point was crucial in enabling remote monitoring. The NCPC also needed to justify the large distribution expense to the North Carolina legislature. The SenseAnywhere system gave NCPC traceability to the effectiveness of their efforts to provide biological products in underserved communities across the state.”
– Mark Brown, BioLife Solutions Regional Sales Director
Explore our Freezers
Our isothermal freezers are made with an exclusive, patented technology that provides completely dry storage, reducing the risk of cross-contamination with no risk of LN2 leakage or splashing.
Offering the largest selection of cryogenic freezer sizes in the industry. Enough capacity to ensure all of your samples are frozen in the same uniform environment.