BioT™ ULT Transporter
< -70°C to -50°C Dry-Ice Based Temperature Stability System
BioT™ ULT Mobile Workstation
< -70°C to -50°C dry ice-based mobile workstation
BioT™ LN2 Transporter
-150°C Liquid Nitrogen Transporter
Delivers Reliable Performance
- BioT™ ULT Transporter maintains samples at -50°C for 24 hours
- BioT LN2 Transporter maintains cryogenic temperature at -150°C for approximately 2 hours.
- Ready to use in approximately 10 minutes
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Intuitive assembly, durable
- Easy to clean and store
BioT ULT Workstation is a breakthrough solution for handling and transporting valuable temperature-sensitive biomaterials, or freezing samples at collection site.
- The dry ice-based BioT ULT Workstation provides a secure ultra-low temperature (ULT) -75° to -50°C work area for processing or transporting critical frozen samples. The patent-pending DIR™ cooling insert technology ensures that samples are completely immersed in temperatures below -50°C during the operating period. Requiring minimal dry ice, the chamber equilibrates to -50°C within 30 minutes and continues to cool for over 15 hours with the lid open with a single charge of dry ice.